Breaking News

High School DxD (18+) Anime Series Hindi Subbed Episodes Download (Season 1-2)

High School DxD Anime Series Hindi Subbed Episodes Download (Season 1-2)

High School DxD is an anime televisoin series. This is an anime series. High School DxD Comedy, Harem, Occult Fiction, Romance anime television series. The High School DxD anime series was telecast on television from 6 January 2012 to 21 March 2012. High School DxD is a 12 + 6 OVAs list of episodes of the anime series. The author of this anime series is named Takao Yoshioka. High School DxD This anime series is produced by Hisato Usui. The director of the High School DxD anime series is named Tetsuya Yanagisawa. The story of the High School DxD anime series is based on a high school student named Issei Hyodo. You will love the story of this anime series. You must watch this anime series. You can also find High School DxD anime series in Hindi. You can downlod this anime series by clicking on the link given below.
High School DxD Hindi Subbed Season -1

Episode 1 – “I Got a Girlfriend!”


Episode 2 – “I’m Done Being Human!”


Episode 3 – “I Made a Friend!”


Episode 4 – “I’m Saving My Friend!”


Episode 5 – “I Will Defeat My Ex-girlfriend!”


Episode 6 – “I Work as a Devil!”


Episode 7 – “I Get a Familiar!”


Episode 8 – “I Pick a Fight!”


Episode 9 – “I’ve Begun My Training!”


Episode 10 – “The Showdown Begins!”


Episode 11 – “The Acclaimed Battle Continues!”


Episode 12 – “I’m Here to Keep My Promise!”  (Season 1 Finale)



High School DxD Hindi Subbed Season -2

Episode 1-  Another Disquieting Premonition!


Episode 2- The Holy Sword is Here!


Episode 3-  I'll Destroy the Holy Swords!


Episode 4-  A Strong Enemy Appeared!


Episode 5-  Decisive Battle at Kuoh Academy!


Episode 6-  Go, Occult Research Club!


Episode 7-  Summer! Bathing Suits! I'm in Trouble!


Episode 8- The Class Observation Begins!


Episode 9-  I Got a Junior!


Episode 10-  Various Three-way Deadlocks!


Episode 11-  The Leaders’ Summit Begins!


Episode 12-  Two Heavenly Dragon, Collide!


Episode Special Episode- I'm Searching for Breasts!